NYC (2017): Day 5


Day 4

The next day was dedicated to all things touristy. We took a (free) ferry to Staten Island


to see the Manhattan Skyline


and the Statue of Liberty on the way.

 

The Museum of African American, which still remains on my to-do list after 2 trips:


And a park right opposite:


The New York Stock Exchange:


The Financial District is a surreally beautiful place, where I constantly had a feeling that I was in a movie or on a set, and none of it was real...a veritable concrete paradise!


----------------

On an unrelated note, if you've any nerdy cells in your body and have a high school background in Chemistry, you absolutely must check out "Elemental Haiku" by Mary Soon Lee.
You'll thank me, I assure you! ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a monsoon?

हिमाचल की आपदा और नागरिकों से आग्रह

Albedo, and why you should care about it